Find flyers and other resources for your group below.
Rev. Ron, a dedicated Students Pastor at Salem Church of God in Clayton, OH, is more than just a leader in his community. He’s a loving husband to Lydia and a proud father of two wonderful children, Rondale Jr. (3) and Genesis, (7).
With a heart committed to seeing the next generation lead the church, Rev. Ron passionately inspires students to take their next steps in faith. He believes in equipping adult leaders to reach their maximum potential, ensuring that the Dayton area encounters the spirit of the Lord in a transformative way.
Hailing from the midwest and now living in Nashville, TN with his wife and son, John Tibbs grew up in the Church of God and graduated from Anderson University. Since then, he has gone on to become a national touring and recording artist, with a Top-20 AC single, critically acclaimed albums, and a Dove Award nomination. John carries his “Heartland rock” sound in his music, but more importantly, he is a kind soul who pours into those around him. We are excited to welcome him back to Winter Retreat!
WHAT TO BRING:
- Underwear that is warm!
- Long-johns that keep you warm!
- Socks that keep you warm!
- Jeans & sweats that keep you warm!
- Shirts, shoes and boots that keep you warm and dry!
- Coat, hat and gloves (2 pair) that keep you warm and dry!
- PJ’s that are modest!
- Pillow & sleeping bag/bedding for a twin bed.
- Soap, shampoo and deodorant to keep you smelling nice!
- Toothbrush & toothpaste to make your friends smile!
- Towels and washcloths for the shower.
- Dirty clothes bag to keep the smelly clothes out of mind!
- Camera for the memories.
- FLASHLIGHT to see along the way!
- Earplugs for the light sleepers.
- Bible, pen & paper for notes and stuff.
- Refillable water bottle
- Sled, snow board etc, board games & cards to enjoy your time.
- PEANUT FREE snacks
BRING EXTRA MONEY FOR:
- Offering (Missions)
- Band merchandise
- Retreat T-shirt - limited supply (if not pre-ordered)
- Snacks at Camp Store
- Meal money for lunch on the ride home on Sunday
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
- A bad attitude!
- Drugs, alcohol, tobacco, fireworks, weapons
- Valuables, lots of extra cash (a little is okay--see above).